Saturday, January 3, 2009

end of persuasion

So, there. It ends today. And I guess it's the right thing to do for the both of us. Setting things free and moving forward. I just can't accept the fact that I looked like a fool, it's not the reason though why I broke up with him. It's just that, I woke up and kill the martyr side of me. I just decided to wake up, for my own sake. i mean, we can't move forward if there's no longer love in us. Right? Though I suck up for looking like a fool. I gave myself to him but I guess it's just not enough. He can't be happy with me and that I should accept. But, there's no reason for me to grieve so I'll move forward with a smile on my face. I'll face the world again and I'll show the world, how worthy I am. I'll give my best at all things except of course for love. I learned a lot. And in the resume of classes, I'll be better and I'll show them who really am I when it comes to this things. That, I'm not just gonna say but That, i will really do. Stick to that.

I just have to open my eyes, so I can stand up again. I'll be over it and I'll be better in time. I'll smile cause I deserve that. I'll also prepare for the up coming battle of the bands this coming february. And this is the last grading, I'll graduate and I'll be the best. I just hope that my Mom will grant me, I wanted to study at wales, United kingdom. so every bad memories in my mind will vanish and fade. I just hope so. And on my career, I think I'm gonna follow my heart. I mean I can't be a medical technologist if it's not what my heart is telling me. I'll be an advertising arts or probably I want to try Tourism. Yep, bring dreams.

I'll show the world that you got me all wrong cause the girl that you under estimate is the girl that will took things on a higher level. I'm awake now. And I can't just stop living just because we broke up or something. No, I'm not going to grieve. I'll stand up. and show you that the girl you didn't had in her worst is the girl that will stand up above and rejoice for success.

I'll be over it, hindi man ngayon or bukas.. pero in god's time. All these pain that I felt will be over and I'll be happy again. Maybe SOMEDAY.. mapapagod din naman tong puso ko na mahalin siya eh. I know that, for sure.

Anyway, somebody added me up in friendster. A 10 year old girl, nakita ko lang ung sarili ko sakanya.. kase inadd niya ako sa Yahoo messenger. Tapos nabasa ko kase ung shout out niya sa friendster " I miss my parents".. naisip ko din na, kawawa naman ung bata kase 10 years old pa lang siya hindi na niya nakakasama yung parents niya. eh ako?16 NA ako. Naiyak ako nung sinabe niya saken na kailangan araw araw tayong mag thank you sa parents natin. I just can't imagine how those words came from a 10 year old girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment