Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year

When you gotten up on so many things where do you usually start to recover everything that's been loose?When so much things are getting out in the wrong track where do you usually start to put it back?When you lost somebody how do you usually cope up with it? When you think you can't carry things on where do you get your strength? When your about to give up how do you relize about not GIVING up instead?When so many people are telling you what to do, what do you usually do so you can follow your heart and make decisions for yourself still? These are the basic questions I usually ask mysel when I'm about to surrender things. Yeah, I know it's bit of drama but the truth that lies behind those are the facts whe usually have to deal with. Right?

Me, as well have been through this so many times. Cause you know what? No matter how big the love a person gives you when this person becomes weak, the only thing she can do is GIVE UP things. So, you an breathe and you won't have to be confused on things. That's the true love I meant but the love that lies behind these TRUE LOVE will be gone if not pay in return.That's a fact.

I remembered, I tried to wrote my own novel when I was a freshman cause I was one of the literary writer for our school paper. Though it was unreleased because I don't get the chance to finish it. I was kind of obsessed with books back then so I, myself made my own story. It was my boyfriend that became my inspiration but we broke up so hindi ko na tinapos .

Well, I think that's what life is. It's about giving and receiving. If you feel you're not appreciated in all things you've done you'll probably end up with giving up. But, there's still one thing or one person that can change that with just a snap in his or her finger.That's how WEAK I am.

I believe that in life, you'll give your best shot on everything you'll want to get. But if it's not appreciated, all things will fall and fail. lahat may limitation, lalo na kung bigay ka ng bigay.. tapos hindi man lang nakikita yun ng pinagbibigyan mo. Siguro kahit sino naman, susuko sa ganun diba?



P.S. goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment