Monday, December 22, 2008

confessions part I

Part 1: gerald
He was just my classmate, I thought. But I guess I was wrong for that. he was once the reason for my breathing. We, my former classmates when I was sophomore had a farewell overnight party. Actually I was one of the head planner for that party thing. And, there I am. Innocently, doesn't have any idea of what's gonna happen. I was there for a farewell, but one thing that turns my life into something extra. I was there also, because I was gonna said goodbye to them kasi I'll transfer school.But suddenly with just one snap of a finger, may malaking CHANGE na ngyare. It started with " ui ligo ka na, ay swimming pala hehe.. " and then I replied with " tse.. baho mo .. " Haha. And as the night continued. I've noticed that he was acting up so weird. He's becoming protective and I over heard them( the boys that's talking.. " mark says " ui akin si Gazel ahh. " and Potchie says'Basta akin si Karen.. " but a voice came out " sorry she's taken.. kakausapin ko na sya" ) I was really shocked when I heard that. So, parang lahat nung nkakaalam nung conversation na un SHOCKED.. kase GERALD-KAREN? WHOA! parang dateh lang kase nagaasaran kame ng galisin and we fight a lot. And then, after we all had our self fixed from swimming. We had a little TRUTH or DARE game. He was there sitting right next to me as I pretend as if I don't have any idea about him. The kilig part was the part that he was combing my hair.Of course I must admit I was really kilig and badly flattered that time cause He was one of the cutie in our class, and I never thought of making him fall for me. Which I regret right now.The day after the farewell party, he text me. And we we're ralking about our lives.The conversation cross paths when he ask me if I had a boyfriend and I answered with No. I was about to change our topic when suddenly he was acting so weird again. Parang nagpaparamdam. He said he was liking one girl, then I ask who's the girl and shockingly confirmed. It was me.. ang pagkakasabe pa nga nya" tae manhid ka ba??.. ikaw yun.. " at first I was not believing him though a smile in my heart was at deepest.And then He asked me if he can court me, I wasn't really gonna make him do the courting for me coz I was a little afraid I can't manage him. But there I was, I relapsed again. Ang pinaka ayoko sa sarili ko. Within a month or two we're together. But that doesn't last for so long. The promises of forever was lost. We broke up afte 2 months of being happy. But, angpinaka masakit. The reason of our break up was, HE FALL OUT OF LOVE.Nalaman ko pang 3 days before our break up nakipagusap sya dun sa ex nya saying he wants her back. Sobrang sakit kase weeks before we decided to part ways, he was so cold to me. He didn't even talked or text me. I was so depressed, my dad's here pa nga that time. So, I can't cry kase he'll ask me for reasons. And guess what? that's not the hardest part that I can't deal with until now. Sinaktan na nga ako eh, he still stabb me at my back coz he was saying to his friends that something happened to us. Not literally sex but the finger thing. I was really humiliated and I don't know if I can stand right that time. Cos that time, that we broke up and the gossip he made out spreads was also the time that I was really in need of comfort. My mom, flew for the 3rd time and I wasn't really close to my sibblings so I don't have anyone to talked to. I was crying my heart in y room. Self pitty asking myself. Why?Why me?.. wala naman kasi akong ibang ginawa kundi maging mabuting girlfriend but still, ito pa ung nakuha ko from that. I mean, ok na eh.. I can get over it. Pero bakit kailangan pang mau lalabas na ganun na hindi naman talaga nangyare. That's the hardest. I am strong, I can pretend to be strong even if I'm not. But he's got my weakness. cause when it comes to that thing, I fall so easily. Hindi ko lang talaga kauang mag manage ng mga issues especially when I knew that it's not true but still, nobody believes you. Mahirap naman talaga eh. It's hard to compete with the issues when you're weak and nobody bother to help you. Why and whay's he's purpose for doing that? Para matawag syang REAL MAN? then Fu*ck out! He's not a real man. Ciz ge's nothing but a fake man who ha a cute face but not a real heart. That's why I'm regretingeverything. Hindi pa ko lumipat ng school just ti be with him. Kahit nagkaron pa kamo ng samaan ng lood ng bestfriend ko dateh kase hindi ako lumipat just for him?! He, who never really see my worth then at the end I'm still the FLIRT, and all that. I don't believe I deserve this. ALL I WANT IS RESPECT kahit wag na nya kong mahalin. I DON'T NEED HIM ANYWAY. my heart was filled with hatreds all the love inside was burried out.


THE GUY I FELL FOR:

No comments:

Post a Comment