Wednesday, December 24, 2008

F A C T S

Right at this moment too much things are up on my mind. In life, how will you cope up on issues?will you let others intervene your life that it came to a point that you can't make decisions for yourself?What? are you coward enough to be in a situation like this? Then, you're not worthy enough to fight for. In my 16 years of living I've seen and been in a particular situation where I almost give up. But, I stand up, I learn and I grew up. Cause you know, you can't love someone unless you took courage of taking each steps into a higher level. It's like testing one's faith to conquer your fate. FATE HAS ALWAYS WAYS TO CORRECT ONE SELF and that's one thing I stand up for.

There are some, who tried to dictate me regarding on my decisions.Once I fail to keep my faith on myself but then i wake up. Why would I let others to make decisions or to affect my decisions? HELL NO! I'd rather suffer embarrassment than to be called COWARD. and NO, I won't live with shame just because they told me that it's like this and that. No, i won't let myself to lost my one shot in a glory. Cause REAL THINGS only came ONCE. REAL things never came up from DICTATIONS. BAKIT NAMAN AKO MAGPAPAAPEKTO SA IBANG TAO?KUNG MAY SARILING UTAK AT PUSO NAMAN AKO? I'm not a robot barbie that's why I stand up for myself. That's why I'm here having decisions for myself. I was once a WEAk butthat weakness has become my strength to LIVE, TO FIGHT and TO TAKE COURAGE.


BRAVERY. that's it.





No comments:

Post a Comment