Friday, December 26, 2008

reunion

When you're about to give up, when do you usually do to keep your self from loosing control? Me? I'd usually look on the brighter side of each individuals. And then look around the people who truly loves me as I am. I was at my lolo's house last night cause they had a little reunion.We [lolo] had a little conversation.Starts with, how are you miming [ they usually call me that, bugs me though ] then I answered with fine though I'm reall not doing fine. He told me about how he loved my late lola. My Lola used to be so bungangera and ny lolo's vice versa. She usually the selosa one but really, I witness how they loved each other. They're the ones who took care of us since. That's why I'm the favorite apo as well as my brothers :) I can see his unfamiliar smile when he saw us last night. And that's very touchy and ofcourse I had all his attention for the night. Iwas so spoiled that even though his old and weak his still the one who get food for me. But his 91 and still going farther. I know that.And hey! My titos made me sing!ugh1 that's first time. And I should'nt really let them know that I was the former vocalist of my Kuya paopao's band. Ugh1 I never do the karaoke thing before so that's first time! UGh!

I talked to my ex boyfriend at the phone and our conversation goes well. We're friends now and even though I've hated him for hurting me I've forget that.That's what my lolo used to tell me. Forgive, accept and Forget it.And he already take back whatever rumors he said. Although it's too late for that. I just can't plant angers on my heart and that's one thing I adored about myself but on the other side when times got complicated that's one thing I hate about myself. I mean, how can I just forgive, accept and forget things when it's started to ruin me? Lame huh?I complicate things and I'm not about to see the brighter side that I'm telling. I'll buy a new book today and I have no kasama,. Gerald will go with me if he doesn't hav a lakad but he has YFC things so he can't go with me.So I ask trebs if he can go with me and bang! he's in.

It's 11:16 and I'll meet him at 12 so I better go. i'll share stuffs when I get back.


I'm still not doin any better. Hope it'll be better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment