Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

It's Christmas time and everyone seems to be so busy. It's past 10 and I'm sort of free so I decided to blog. My dad's not calling me still, so as my mom. Maybe they're just too busy doing stuffs and I understand that since i am used of that. What else can I share? Err. Last night I watch the film "ANAK" it was the first time I took time looking for an old VCD of local films. Cause you know I'm not that fond of local films cause I spend 3 years of my life in the state so I'm used of foreign movies. I'd thought of my mom, who happened to be a skill worker at Wales, London. She's working too hard. Too hard but still I don't make sense of her living and that's my realizations and I decided to make thingd right for me. I know, it's been a tough year. And before this year ends I want to keep everything at least on the right track.


So that's it. It's Christmas time and it's one of my not so favourite time of year since I always happen to celebrate it alone. Gifts are everywhere and it's waiting to be unwrapped. The carollers are even "makulit" and all are exchanging thoughts of love and happiness. Surely Christmas is time for rejoicing since it's the time He was born. There's one thing I'm happy about, if I mentioned about reconciling with my "EX BESTFRIEND", yes. I reconcile with them since I know it's the right thing to do. Sometimes, we just have to eat our pride and it's never really wrong to be the one who say sorry. We never know, we might lost chances and bring those to death.



It's been a foggy morning and loads of stuffs mught happen for this busy day. We'll be eating our noche bueana and one thing's I want. SANA NAMAN MAGING OK :)) HAHA *laughs






-- happy holodays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment