Thursday, December 25, 2008

random post

Gelo went here without me knowing cause I was asleep. That, really pissed me. I mean, yeah he's been on my room quiet times before. But that's wrong as a 16 year old yankie. I know you know what I mean. Right?

So there, My Lolo came and I still haven't seen him yet. I hope I got some pasalubong. I just remembered my childhood memories with my lolo. He's fun to be with and everytime I recieve an award from my school back then He's always the one who pu the ribbons on me or the medals. Like back when I was in kindergarten. I was the fourth honors and I lead the opening prayer for that. God, I won't forget that. I was this small and all the high schoolers was there. COOL I can say. He thought me how to deal with people around me. But I just can't handle it, I was too shy to express myself. But I realized, it's not what I fear.

What I fear is that, when I do things that will take me to the top, there might be some who'd pull me down. Just like right now. Just like what's happened right now at the point of mylife. I'm not showing off. I'm not gonna show off cause I don't wnat to be hated. But great, I'm still am. Whatever I do I'm still bein hated. Either ways I do i'm still am. Well that's pretty hard.

I already stopped playing my sport. I stopped playing my instruments. I stopped drawing. I stopped dancing even those things we're the one which I really like from the very start. I no longer have the guts to show these off. I end up saying ayoko na kase tuwing gagawin ko yung mga bagay na or kahit nga wala akong ginagawa lagi nlng ako ung may mali. nakukuha ko, kaaway. kainis lang..


You see, it's hard to compete with pressures. Most especially when you've loose everything and you've nothing to count on. Good thing I still have Gelo here, although he's a wiener Haha! kidding there. I mean it, he knows everything about me. After 10 years of being with him he knows all of my secrets that's why he's not gonna believe any of the gossip guys. That's sorry or you. :)

Anyways, I was really lazy to get up to my bed but I was surely excited to check my IM cuase he might be online and tadda! he is online. So, there I apologiez for being a wimp and for calling him a weiner.I just had a thought of continuing our band and have practice for the battle of the bands that will be held at our school. I want to show off these time cause I want to prove them right, that I'm more than just a pretty face and it's less rumors. I'll prove everyone worng for their gossips and rumors. I know I can and this time it's gonna be them who'll plead. Even though my first day's goin to be a bang for me cause i will be suspended for my irregularities in attendance. Watta freak. It's my first time in my whole life. I never got suspended or violated in my past schools but yeah, what's high school if I won't experience those. It'll be pretty boring for sure. They'll just make me praythe rosary. Lame, I know.

I hear I song, that's playing on my mind right now. the LUNOD by danita paner it's kind of local but still very warming :)

It's nice to know that at the end of the day when everyone doesn't seem to believe you as a whole, there's still someone nearby you can count on. who can decode your thoughts. And then without even doubting you, that's really comfortable and touchy. Right? Maybe he just stands up for what he said to me that we don't have the right to judge one's worth through the pressures they had. Thanks for that.


Word of the day: benta!:P

No comments:

Post a Comment